Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

day 8 in usa,1st day in texas

Hello,from texas! The best thing happend here mom and dad  are gonna buy our new house in the end of may! It's already ours,we just have to pay for it. And that new house is:my favorite house that i talked about in day 5! I didn't know that until we got back from the us but how about i tell you dduring day one okay? Great! Me,molly and dad got there before the other guests because me,molly and mom are technicaly in the brids family since the bride is my moms sister so we got to go in the aeria where the rest of the family and that aeria is reserved for FAMILY ONLY.First time i was in the family private aeria and we got family reserved seats in the four front rows! after that we went to a after party,and then me,molly and my cousin saxon went for a sleep-over at my cousin mihcal andrew's house. Can you believe that in texas i have 10 cousins,plus 2 in ohio with 12 cousins in all?! I know,thats a lot! So,let me tell you about day 2/9 [ 9th day in usa,2 day in texas] ...

No comments:

Post a Comment