Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

day 7 (last day )

Well,today is my last day in California,but the next adventure is going to occur in Texas tomorrow! This morning we just hung around the hotel room and this after-noon we went to a friend of ours and me and i played with a boy named jacob for a while and we went to the beach and me,jacobs sister eva and my sister molly played in the waves and then i went to fly their "broken kite" as they say but it was working fine! [ Let me tell you a secret: i am so expirienced in kites,even though i've only flown one once,i still got to work as good as new!] Oh,and did i mention that this morning we did an unexpected thing? If i haven't,here is the story: we went to look at a house that just came on the market and we thought it was pretty,the bedrooms were small,andw it had a salt water pool. I didn't really like it but mom and dad put an offer on it and i was kinda happy when somebody else bought it. So,after the beach this after-noon,we went back to eva's house to get ready to go. Well, i guess we will see ca this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment