Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

day 6

This morning we looked at a house that just came on the market. We put an offer on that last house that we looked at and we put our last offer on that house and it was very pretty. After that we went to a town where we had lunch,then mom and molly rode on a mini Ferris wheel, ( not so mini. Just an expression compared to the London eye ) then me and dad had a haircut. After a haircut,we walked to the theaters so me and mom could see the "TITANIC" in 3D! I still can't believe the movie was 3 hours and 15 minutes. I always wanted to see the movie ever since i knew the movie existed and 3d was just a huge bonus and i am very thankful to see the movie. Dad and molly got to see the Lorax. I hope the movie was fun for them. Then we went to dinner,then we went back to the hotel room. That's all for today. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment