Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello! I am very sorry about the lack of updates. I was having so much fun this Summer and I was so busy with homework and commitments that I didn't have any time until today. Right now i'm in sixth grade ( finally!) and in sixth grade you almost get double the amount of work. This Summer I flew to Ohio, which we stayed three weeks in, Texas, which we spent one week in, and Ohio for two weeks. And yes, in that order. For our first flight of the season, we took off from Santa Ana, which is about 45 minutes away from LAX. We had the most ridiculous flight route, which was from S.A. to Atlanta, and from Atlanta to Ohio. I think the most luck I ever got on a flight connection was when we were in Atlanta, and that's because we arrived at gate A11, and our connection was at gate A10, which was literally across the hall, plus we had Mc Donald's right next to us as well as the bathrooms. ( Don't ever use the airport bathroom in Atlanta! They don't clean their floors. ) So we got to sit around for almost two hours until we went to Ohio. I just remembered that just before we left I volunteered at my area's cub scout day camp. After we spent three weeks in Ohio we came back here for about two or three weeks. Since I was there, I volunteered for our church's VBS ( Vacation Bible School ) We then flew to Texas to see relatives and flew back to Ohio to get ready for the rental season. ( I think I mentioned our cottage in another post. ) We flew back, but it was a night flight. Because of the time difference, we were supposed to arrive at 9 P.M. L.A. time. But instead, the controllers gave away our gate to another plane, so we sat on the taxiway for an hour. By the time we got to our gate, we were 15 minutes even though we were supposed to arrive 45 minutes to an hour early. Anyway, I finished the latest version of my Lego Mindstorms, but i'll have to check if it's still up. Also, Rick Riordan's latest book came out and i'm halfway through it, although the one after that is coming out exactly one year from now. Literally. Latest info will come up sometime this weekend about school and Science Camp and everything. Again, Sorry about the lack of info.        

No comments:

Post a Comment